Balmorhea Warehouse is located at Exit 209 fronting on south side of I-10 east of Balmorhea at Highway 17 intersection which is the gateway to Ft Davis and the Texas Mountain Region to the south. This location is just south of the booming Permian and Delaware Basin and the tremendous Oil and Gas Industry that anchors this region. The facility built in 1996 as a Roadmaster bicycle assembly warehouse was expanded in 2000. One of the largest warehouses in the region it has 13 semi-truck bays, office and is divided into two large open floorplans.
- 972 Ac Security Fenced Property
- 127,654 sq/ft warehouse divided into two large floorplans
- Concrete floors, steel framed, insulated, commercial electric service and lights
- Two offices
- Restrooms with Septic Systems
- Large water well and pumping system, storage, and internal fire abatement system
- 13 Bays with hydraulic floors
- Lights, Heater, and Fan System
- Asphalt and Concrete truck parking and loading aprons
- Room for expansion
This Ranch offering is subject to prior sale, change in price, or removal from the market without notice. While the information above was provided by sources deemed reliable, it is in no way guaranteed by the broker or agent.
Information about Broker Services
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice